The following page will help you with some quick guides on Parcel Guard.
Unboxing the Parcel Guard
The following video will show you the unboxing setup of the Parcel Guard. This will show you package content, manual and mounting accessories.
There are two methods that can be used to install the Parcel Guard depending on what installation location
is available. Decide which option is best for your chosen location and follow the steps below.
Quick Setup - Parcel Guard Application
- Create an Account or Login to an existing account
- Connect the Danby Parcel Guard to your home WiFi.
a) After the Danby Parcel Guard is plugged in you should see a purple indicator light beside the camera.
b) Go to the Wi-Fi settings of your mobile device and connect to the Danby Parcel Guard (DNBC)
c) Go back to the Parcel Guard app and select Next
d) Select your home Wi-Fi network from the list of available networks and then enter the network password
Note – if the unit is unable to find your Wi-Fi network, you may need to test signal strength at the location of the unit. If the network cannot be found, you can select the “Connect with Other” at the bottom of the screen and manually enter your Wi-Fi details.
Note – if the device is unable to find the network, please restart the process and make sure the network is available at the location.
- Using the Home Screen
User – In this section you are able to setup up to 3 other users of
the Parcel Guard, along with their permissions
Live – Watch a live stream from the Parcel Guard camera
Unlock – Unlock the secure bottom door of the Parcel Guard, you will be asked for verification when pressing this
Delivered – This is a history of the parcels you have received to your Parcel Guard unit
Expected – These are the parcels you are expecting to be delivered to your Parcel Guard unit. You create a new expected delivery by using the “+” icon and entering in the tracking number and other details
Create Pickup – This is where you setup a code for access to the secure bottom door using the keypad, useful when returning items or leaving items for friends and family
Notifications – Here you will find the different notifications for the unit, sorted by their source (motion, tamper, delivery, and door lock) and corresponding videos for these alerts.
Settings – Here you can update the Parcel Guard settings and update the mailbox firmware
Green blink every 1 sec
Device connecting to router
Magenta blink every 1 sec
Device connected to router but no internet connectivity
Blue blink every 1 sec
Device trying to register to cloud
Device Registered on Cloud
Yellow blink every 1 sec
PIR Motion detection
Cyan blink every 1 sec
Red blink every 1 sec
Yellow LED Steady
Factory Reset/Board Powered up
Factory Reset – To reset the unit press and hold the reset button, located inside the unit behind the lock, for 30 seconds.
Registering your product allows us to reach you instantly, in the very unlikely event a safety notice were ever to be issued. You and your product’s safety is paramount.
Prompt warranty service, in the rare event of an issue, will be provided to you if you’ve registered your product and filled out the form.
Keep in mind, warranty service can only be provided with your bill of sale as proof of purchase.
If you were to ever experience an unfortunate occurrence (fire, flood, theft, etc.) your registration would helpfully serve as proof for an insurance loss claim.
EXTENDED WARRANTY QUICK FACTS
- Platinum Extended Warranties are only available in Canada.Platinum Extended Warranties are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Both the original manufacturer’s warranty and the Platinum Extended Warranty are valid only if accompanied by the original proof of purchase.
- Customers must register the product prior to purchasing a Platinum Extended Warranty.
- Replacement units provided by Danby Products are not eligible for Platinum Extended Warranty.
SOME OF THE BENEFITS ARE:
- Enjoy the peace of mind that your investment is protected for up to 4 years beyond the original manufactures warranty.
- No deductible. There are no additional costs or fees beyond the purchase price of our Platinum Extended Warranty.
- Comprehensive Coverage. Full parts and labour coverage for the duration of the extended warranty.